Want more time to pay?
We understand. And as a valued patient we are glad to be able to offer you that additional time to pay. Our HonorCare program gives you the additional time you need to pay your medical bills and best of all, it is completely free and easy to use.With HonorCare®’s medical payment plans, you can manage the costs of your healthcare treatments and enjoy these benefits:
- Zero interest
- Flexible payment terms
- No fees added, ever
- Easy signup process - takes less than 5 minutes to sign up
- Not credit score driven
- Affordable, accessible plans accepted nationwide
Simply go to HonorCareHealth.com and choose the option that works best for you.
We value you as a patient and are here to help.
CareCredit® is a credit card issued exclusively for use in paying for your health care expenses. You can apply for a CareCredit® card to cover the facility portion of your bill at participating surgical facilities.
- Depending on the cost of your procedure and the options offered at your surgical facility, you may choose between 6 and 12 month special financing options on qualifying purchases of $200 or more.*
- To apply for a CareCredit® credit card, visit the CareCredit® website www.carecredit.com
- Call them directly at: (800) 677-0718
- Call your surgical facility if you have any questions.
- Click here to learn more from the CareCredit® website.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. See provider for details.
MedDraftTM is a patient auto-draft program through which you can set-up monthly payments for the surgical facility portion of your bill.
- Valid checking account number, credit card, or debit card must be provided to the facility upon acceptance of the program. This card/account will be charged/debited each month until the fulfillment of your facility bill.
- Payment can be spread over a maximum of 6 months will include a fixed payment amount.
- There is no interest for this payment plan.
Click here to learn more from MedDraft’s website.
Seasonal Financing Plan: Offered at participating facilities
The Seasonal Financing Plan is a delayed auto-draft program offered at participating surgical facilities in January and February to assist with the facility portion of your bill.
- This option is available to all patients covered by insurance products (excludes self-pay)
- No payment for 60 days and up to 6 months no-interest monthly payments for the facility portion of your bill.
- A valid checking account number, credit card or debit card must be submitted to the surgical facility.
Contact your facility if you have any questions.